Monday, August 31, 2009

Speeches on Greek Gods and Goddesses

Make sure you have your notecards ready and your speech is practiced with plenty of eye contact!
You need an extra shot of confidence......fifth period's speeches were awesome!!! I can tell that they were prepared....Yippee!

Students are taking the MAP test today...well, really all this week! Math and Reading are the areas of testing.

Glad students are feeling better from being absent...remember to wash hands often...get a good night's sleep and eat properly. Also students need to drink fluids so they will stay hydrated....

On a personal note, Mrs. Basham paddled a kayak from the Hawesville boat dock to the bend ...I could see the dam and watched my boys as they rode the jet ski.....my arms were rubbery when I paddled back to the boat ramp.....

No comments:

Post a Comment