Monday, December 7, 2009

PAS testing/Constructed Writing Responses!

We are testing in the media center on Monday and Tuesday of this week. The students are taking the PAS test for the second time this year. They are tested in the areas of math and reading....this test usually indicates how the student will be performing at the end of the year. They will be taking the MAP test next week. I appreciate their hard work and focused attention.

On a personal note, the snow was beautiful but slippery this morning. As I came to school, I noticed several cars had a difficult time with the highways. Students need to wear warm coats and layered clothing.

AR Points can be earned until December 16th...that is next Wednesday...I think...Students have done so much better this nine weeks. They have really been reading..I am proud of them. Keep up the good work...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is gearing up for a fabulous Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment