Friday, January 1, 2010

Almost Time to Get Back in the Swing of Things!

Happy 2010! Can you believe that we are starting a new decade? Hope you are well rested and ready to go back to school! I have seen several students during the break at ballgames, movies...glad to see you are enjoying your break like I am.

Pretty cold this morning as 2010 was welcomed. Wow! If it is going to be this cold, I would like to have some snow on the ground. Just a personal request, no ice please....I would like to go outside and not fall down. Ha!

I have seen several good movies. I have also read several books. I have not played as many board games as I hoped to play....What are your favorite games? You need to share them with me when you return.

It was disappointing to see the Kentucky Wildcats lose to the Clemson Tigers on December 27th.
However, I am enjoying Kentucky basketball immensely. I also have been able to see the Hancock County Hornets. They have been playing hard and are winning. Come see them on Saturday night against Cloverport beginning at 6:00 p.m. The boys play first and afterward the girls are playing too!

Savor the last few days of vacation.....it sure has been nice and rejuvenating!

No comments:

Post a Comment